Monday, April 4, 2011

Drum Roll Please.....

 

Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

A few months ago, Laurie wrote in to the Today Show for their "Everyone Has A Story" segment.  Well...this morning Laurie got a phone call live on air from Kathie Lee and Hoda announcing that her story was chosen as the winner and to pack their bags cause they're headed to NYC...right now!!!  They are currently on their way to the airport!!!  Even Nikki got to tag along!!  They will tape a 22 minute segment tomorrow which will air Thursday during the fourth hour of The Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda.  We are beyond thrilled, excited, proud...words just cannot describe the feeling.  And the opportunity!!  Our Laurie has the chance to spread the word to the WORLD about Neuroblastoma and childhood cancer in general, which is horribly overlooked by society.  

GO MORTONS!!!!

PS - please forgive the shaky camera work...I was filming it with my phone, crying, and trying to be quiet all at the same time!!

2 comments:

mp said...

Shut up!!!! That's so exciting!!! I can't wait to see it.

Leigh Leigh said...

I was like a crazy fool as I watched on Monday I was so excited! So proud of each and every one of them and can't wait to watch on Thursday! In the meantime, I'm hoping Laurie updates us on FB as to their every move around the city!