I CAN build a darn nice house, throw a fabuloso party, ride my four wheeler better than some boys, recite every lyric from Welcome to the Black Parade album by My Chemical Romance, predict things before they happen (seriously, happens all the time), grill, fly by myself with both kids and never break a sweat, see right through you if you're lying.
I CAN'T run, understand why some people can't make decisions for themselves, swallow pills larger than an Advil, do math in my head, watch videos/movies that show people getting hurt (even if it's fake), stand the taste of beer, stop being a smart mouth, make myself care about American Idol, burp.
I WILL be a Mommy and not just a Mother, always love Scott, try my best to be better, always be a little lazy, fight you if you tell me I'm wrong when I know I'm right, always have a snappy comeback, always love spending time with my family, always be a BFF to my BFF.
I SHOULD exercise more, save more, play with my kids more, stop worrying what unpleasable people think of me, be more organized, donate more, listen better.
I SHOULDN'T be so hard on myself, worry so much, text and drive, let anothers' mood define mine, be so skeptical.
3 comments:
You forgot "Won't"!!
you can't burp?
love it, might steal it as i have writers block. :)
I can think of lots and lots of other stuff to add to these lists...
;-)
Post a Comment