Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Am

Ok, Leigh. I stole this from you!!



I am:
so proud of my family and how well we all get along.

I think: things through way too much.

I know: where I came from and where I want to be.

I want: to blink my eyes and flash forward through all turmoil and unrest.

I have: a major inferiority complex and know that it's foolish.

I wish: I were getting ready to head out to Destin for our annual family vacay.

I hate: being talked about behind my back. Trust me, I'll always find out.

I miss: being around my family. And Arizona.

I fear: failure.

I feel: all knotted up and worried.

I hear: that I'm supposed to "stop and smell the roses", but I usually forget until it's too late.

I smell: when I'm being lied to. It's like a sixth sense.

I crave: a beach chair, a beach umbrella, blue/green water, white sand, laughter.

I search: constantly for deals. I love saving money - even if I have to spend it to save it!

I wonder: why some people choose to be negative.

I understand: things better when I can work it out on paper myself.

I regret: not speaking my mind when I should.

I ache: for underprivileged children.

I care: too much about what other people think of me.

I always: forget names but never what the person had on when I met them.

I am not: a procrastinator, but I can be lazy.

I believe: the children are our future....Ok. Sorry, had to do it. I believe: that there is too little humor in people.

I dance: at weddings, and not very well.

I sing: my face off in the car when I'm by myself.

I cry: when I get angry, and I wish I didn't.

I worry: that I can't please everyone.

I don't always: think before I speak. And that gets me in trouble sometimes.

I fight: to the death if you tell me I'm wrong when I know I'm right.

I write: less and less each day. I'm losing my inspiration and I wish I weren't.

I listen: too little to my gut instinct and talk myself out of those decisions.

I never: thought I would be living where I am.

I need: to lose 20 pounds.

I am happy about: who my kids are becoming. They're such good kids and I can't believe that they're mine.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

I am: proud of Stacey for not killing anyone in the last few weeks.

I think: Stacey is WAAAAAAY under appreciated.

I know: that a billion people adore her and admire her strength, including me!

I hope: all her dreams and wishes come true in 2009!

Yah, so I stole Sid's comment format. Whatever.

Karen R said...

I like this.

I wish: Stacey, Scott and the kids would move close to me.

mp said...

I like who you are :) And I've never even met you.