Monday, January 11, 2010

"I am so busy doing nothing... that the idea of doing anything - which as you know, always leads to something - cuts into the nothing and then forces me to have to drop everything"...Jerry Seinfeld

This is sort of how we feel as of late.  Even though we're doing something, it's begun to feel like nothing.  And there, my friends, is the problem.  And then all of a sudden, something came along and its possibly going to force us to drop everything.  A bit cryptic??  I know, I'm sorry.  It's not quite ready yet...it's building up...but trust me...something wicked this way comes.  And by wicked, I mean awesome. 

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

mp said...

duuuude, what are you talking about? wickedly awesomeness come forth!

Karen R said...

I know, I know (waiving hand wildly in air)!!!! [sit down, mother]

Leigh Leigh said...

So where's the follow up post??

Karen R said...

Why aren't you blogging?