For those of you who have already let me know your thoughts - no need to do so again. BUT - for those of you who have not - please, please be honest with me! Was there anything that you found confusing? Something that you, personally, would like to see changed? What was your first reaction to the site? I want to use all of your input to good use - you represent possible customers!! And that's what I'm after now - CUSTOMERS!!!
Please click HERE to see the site!!
Thank you SO MUCH!
1 comment:
LOVE the website. It's sooo pretty! It's very user friendly, easy to navigate, and answers any questions I may have had.
Morgan loves her bows and she even wore one today, the whole entire day, without pulling it out! She never does that! Thanks again, we'll be back sooooon!
mp :)
Post a Comment