Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Missing in Action!

EDIT:  I am accepting orders NOW!  Contact me at stacey@sassytoppers.com and tell me which bows you'd like and I will send you a Paypal invoice.  Or - don't see what you need?  I take custom orders, as well!!

I've been pretty much a slacker blogger as of late.  I'm sorry.  Are we cool?  Good.  Ok, here's some photos taken today of the bows...FINALLY they had their big "photo shoot" today and are being sent over to the web site designer tonight!  Soon, my friends!  The web site will be up and running... 

In the mean time, here's the link for the photos!


Web Pics

2 comments:

Leigh Leigh said...

Photos look great and the bows are fabulous! Go Stacey Go!

mp said...

there are no words that describe your bows because they are that amazing. we'll have to create a new word for them. how about sasstastic! your bows are freakin sasstastic!

i keep checking your site because i want to place an order!!