Sunday, September 19, 2010

For you

I have a present for you...



No, kidding.  I have a REAL present for you. But first, Jack is home!  His stem cell transplant went beautifully and as usual, Jack broke literal records and bounced back at super hero speed!  For those of you who don't know - stem cell transplant patients are tracked by days.  Day 0 is transplant day.  The average patient is able to be released on Day +28.  Jack was released on Day +14.  He had a bit of a rough go, was in a great deal of pain, but he kept his smile and his positive mood almost the entire time.  We are all so proud of him and so happy that he's home.  God is watching over our little man, for certain!

And now for the present!  In honor of our little super hero, I'm having a sale over at Sassy Toppers Bowtique.  Simply enter coupon code, "Jack" upon checkout and receive 35% off your entire order NOW thru NEXT SUNDAY!

Shop on and keep praying for Jack.

And dream of "Alcide"....as seen above.

2 comments:

mp said...

I've been keeping up and it was so hard to read about his hard times in the beginning, but was so glad to read that he got better really quickly! I'm so happy for you and your family and I will keep on praying for Jack!

Leigh Leigh said...

I think you should add a 'blog' feature to your Sassy Toppers website!