Tuesday, September 7, 2010
A Meme for YouYou
I haven't done one of these in forevs. I also haven't blogged in forevs. And I'm totally tapped out of ideas. So...Meme, it is!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Man, are my eyelashes light.
2. Where did you go on the very first vacation of your life?
New Smyrna Beach, Florida. I think. I don't remember it because it was the very first vacation of my life and I was like 1.
3. Open the door of your refrigerator. What is the first thing you see?
That I forgot to buy more milk.
4. Tell us about your first kiss OR your last first date.
First kiss = Bryan Bivens. Age = 14. Place = Scottsdale Ranch Park. Quality on a scale of 1 - 10 = 2. But they did get better and better. Then he dumped me for my bff's older (and sorta skanky) sister. His loss.
5. If you had wings to fly about the universe, where is the first place you'd land?
Anywhere in Europe. I'm pretty much obsessed with going there one day. Anywhere over there, actually. London...Paris...Dublin...Rome...Geneva. And I'll get there. Some day.
6. What is the first thing you do when you get in your car?
Start it. Then I put on my seat belt. Then I enable my Bluetooth. I'm so safe! Except when I text and drive.
7. What is the first thing you ever said to your firstborn?
I had had two shots of Demerol and an Epidural. I have no idea what I said to my first born. For all I know I named him Lucille and passed out.
8. What is the last thing you heard about your first love?
He was a driver for UPS. Wow, I really missed the boat.
9. If you had created the world in seven days yourself, what would you have created on the First Day?
Black eyeliner and mascara. Because my eyelashes are practically transparent.
10. What is the first song in your IPOD or song list?
Monkey Wrench by Foo Fighters.
11. What is the first tangible thing you lost that you could never find again?
My ability to wear a bikini.
12. Who is your favorite First Lady of all time?
Laura Bush. Now that is one classy lady.
13. Post a link to your first blog post.
http://lavidaderedish.blogspot.com/2008/07/virgin-blogger-and-her-summer.html
14. When was the last time you needed FirstAid?
I don't remember. Which means I'm probably overdue for some terrible accident. Thanks a lot, survey.
15. Can you explain what a first down is in football?
Yes I can, Mr. Smarty Pants. It's when the offense moves the ball ten yards past their starting point toward the opposing teams goal line. Hence the cheer, "First and ten, do it again."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love it, may have to steal :)
Awesome meme, but um, I don't know what a meme is. Does that make me uncool?
Blog more, dude.
Post a Comment