As many of you know, I started up Sassy Toppers Bowtique toward the end of last summer. It is something that I've always wanted to do, but didn't think that I could...until I tried. And I love it. Like seriously love. Like I want to marry it and have a honeymoon with it. I love dreaming up new ideas and assembling my ideas into real, live things. I love sending my little things off to people, knowing that they'll be happy. But I also am addicted the stress relief it is to just sit down and do something with your hands. Sounds totally lame and corny, I know, but it's so true! I've always considered myself pretty well rounded, but when you get right down to it...what was my hobby? Shopping?? That certainly doesn't count. And now I get it...the reason to have a hobby. So, in addition to my little giveaway today...I urge you...if you don't already have one...get a hobby. Trust me. Your state of mind will thank you for it.
So...drumroll please.... in honor of my 6 month anniversary over at STB, I'm holding my First....Ever....Giveaway!
| "Think Tink" |
Want her?? She can be yours, for free! "Think Tink" retails for $14 plus shipping. All you've got to do is 1.) Visit Sassy Toppers Bowtique and then 2.) Come back here and leave me a comment of how bad you want it, who it will be for, where you're from, and finally name one item you liked best on the site. Thursday morning I will randomly choose and announce the winner, asking for them to contact me via email for shipping address information.
The contest is open to anyone! So forward the address to whomever you wish! Happy browsing and Good Luck! And by entering the contest you help me! The more hits Sassy Toppers Bowtique generates, the higher it will climb on the search engines. So see?? Winners all around!
PS - No cheating! I'll know if you visit the STB website or not...
I've got Stat Counter. Just saying...



2 comments:
I want the Tink Tink bow so bad I might have to go tink tink in my pants! I would definitely send Tink Tink along to either my niece in Houston or one of the daughters of some friends of ours here in Tennessee, which is where I currently live...in Maryville, TN.
Aw man, it was difficult to choose just one bow from the bowtique, but I loved thed Damsel in Damask and Sunday Best in the classy topper category.
Keep up your great work! Love it.
This will come through as Anonymous because I can't remember my Google password. Anyway, I would love the Tink Tink bow to give to a friend who has a granddaughter who's almost one year old! I think she'd look so cute in the bow. I live in California and love your bows.
Post a Comment