Photo credit to my amazing dad, Larry Reno!
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Well this is exciting...
So something pretty exciting has come up the past week. Like sort of pee my pants exciting. But I can't tell you what it is just yet. I know, isn't it annoying when someone tells you they have a great secret but they can't tell you? So it's like, then why did you even tell me you had the secret to begin with? But seriously, this is pretty cool. Well, for me it's pretty cool...and I hope you think it's pretty cool, too! There will be a formal announcement (I know, tish tosh!!) tomorrow evening at 8:00 Eastern time, so stay tuned! PS - you can click on the photo below and be redirected to the Facebook page where the announcement will be at 8:00 Eastern time, 7:00 Central time, 5:00 Pacific and Arizona time...So CLICK baby! For all one of you non-Facebook users I'll post the link here tomorrow evening! Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait!
Whats happening!!! The suspense!! It's 6:47 my time..... mp
Post a Comment