Friday, May 1, 2009

TGIF


It's Friday!! Can I get a whoop whoop??!! No, I didn't think so. Who really whoop whoop's, anyway?

So, what's everyone up to? Good stuff ahead? I hope so. But since you can't answer me, I'm just going to tell you all about my upcoming weekend for a while.

Today: Lunch with Megan Schmidt. I have been friends with Megan and her husband, Joe, ever since we moved to Tejas. Her and Joe moved back to California about five years back, then decided they were headed back this way about 6 months ago. I haven't seen her much since they moved to Aubrey, but summer is coming up and that's the time that all of our friends use us for our pool (no, kidding), so I'm sure that I'll see them more often the warmer it gets.

Tonight: Dinner down at Legacy Center at Half Shells with David, Gayle, Scotty-Potty and the kiddo's. I'm hoping that Leigh and Sid break away from their busy-ness and meet us down there, too. Can't wait! Mmmmmm, Half Shells....

Tomorrow: Spa day!! My hot and very sweet husband got me a gift certificate to a local spa for Christmas, and I'm cashing it in tomorrow morning. Can't wait! I'm going to get a body scrub, massage, and a pedi!! I'm going to be all smooth, relaxed and have fabulous feet by lunch time tomorrow. Gayle is coming with me - it's her first spa trip - and then we'll have lunch after, and head back home.

Sunday: Sushi lunch at Ra with Leigh and Momma B!! Can't wait!! I just hope the rain stays away so that we can actually enjoy ourselves for a bit down there. If not, I'm sure we can pop over to the mall, but it isn't as fun as Legacy.

So yes, I'm excited. And I bet that you all feel sooo much better knowing my weekend, minute by minute.

Ta!

4 comments:

Ronald McDonald said...

so what is your husband doing during all of this weekend for yourself???

Stacey said...

Hey Ron,

Saw that pic of you riding on a dune.

See, since EVERY weekend is about me, Scott's used to it by now. Honestly, he'll "watch" the kids while he Facebooks and plays Call of Duty on 360. And the best part is that I'm out of his hair the entire time. That rapidly greying hair...

mp said...

what a fun weekend you have ahead of you! we have a soccer game, dance practice, and um...um we have...hmmm...well that's all we have planned for this weekend. i'm sure we'll do stuff here and there but NOTHING compared to what you have planned! jealous am i? why yes, yes i am!

Leigh Leigh said...

I can't believe Ronald McDonald commented on your blog. AMAZING.

Hope your weekend was as fabulous as it sounds! We had a great time with you today!!!