Me: Handing Cole a new DVD we just got at Target..."You know, when I was little I used to watch this same 'Charlie Brown's The Great Pumpkin' every year."
Cole: So does that make it the very first cartoon, ever?
And from the backseat this morning....
Abbey: "That's disGUSthting! Pee-YOU! What smelths?"
Cole: giggling
Abbey: "Bubba, was that you...or was that me?"
This morning I almost pitched a sign on the highway that read, "Free Dog To Good Home...Pees all over herself each and every time you pet her, sheds thick,white, static-ey (is that a word?) dog hair everywhere that takes an industrial-strength vacuum to pick up, has the amazing ability to exactly match the color of her throw up to the color of your rug - so that it's easy to miss when you're walking in bare feet. Also believes that the same rug is her own personal piece of grass and pees and poops on it almost nightly, just for good measure."
Any takers?
DISCLAIMER: For the record I don't actually want to give away my dog. Please don't report me to the Humane Society. Or Leigh (she has a soft spot for this particular chubby Corgi that I'm referring to). However, the above is 100% the truth and does reflect the opinions of the producer of this blog.
3 comments:
You should take Sassy in and see if there's something wrong with her. You may have to change her diet. And no, I don't want a dog period. Been there, done that. I wonder what Cole thinks I watched when I was little? Probably cavemen rubbing sticks together to make fire.
Here I come to save the day, Leigh Leigh will take Sassy away!
That sounded a lot better in my head. And no, I don't want Sassy, bless her little heart. My dogs drive me to madness most days.
Your mom is 100% right. She needs to see the vet. Any number of things can cause her potty accidents and she could just have a simply uti.
your kids are stinkin' cute when they talk, the things that come out of their mouth!
Post a Comment