Saturday, September 19, 2009

Shut Up

I decided to delete this post. I don't want the constant reminder.

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I know you all love us and we love you back.

3 comments:

mp said...

i have no idea what you are talking about friend but wanted to pass along my words of wisdom:

you have a house over your head (an awesome house), you have clothes on your back(kick ass clothes), you have food in your tummy(yummy food), and you are surrounded by people who love you(really cute people too).....nothing else matters. tell scotty potty that, k?

of course that's hard to remember when you are surrounded by the situation, especially if it's work issues, but just try to remember that you guys have a great family and you have each other.

oh also that karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around. those people/person will get bit in the ass in no time ;)

hope you have a great weekend!

April said...

Oh Stace.... Reading this made my heart hurt. I know only too well what you are going through, and I know it is a sharp pain. Keep your head held high and be there for Scott and you will get through this. Love ya girl!!

Karen R said...

If I had it in my power, I'd fly like Superman to you and pick you all up and take us to Utopia where we'd be perfectly happy forever. But this is real life and sometimes it's painful. Try to change what you can control and try to forget what you can't. A wise woman once told me "you can't educate the ignorant." So, don't try. I'd simply state that if you hear of one more slanderous remark, you'll see a lawyer. Then turn and walk away.