...Are the rain-induced toadstools/mushrooms growing in a circular pattern in the grass?
...Do I always lose lipstick, only to find seven lipsticks of the exact same shade in the bottom of my purse?
...Don't I ever lose my appetite when I get sick?
...Did shorts with words on the butt become popular?
...Do shorts with words on the butt come in an XL?
...Did Drucilla from Y and R wear that dress to the Emmy's?
...Do mice enjoy squatting in my home?
...Did I get herculean stretch marks on my stomach when my Mom and sister didn't get any anywhere?
...Do your feet grow after a pregnancy?
...Is a buzz cut the only accepted form of a hair-do for boys in Texas under the age of 12?
...Can't the weather man be right at least half the time?
...Does diesel cost more than gas?
...Am I excited to check and see if my crops are ready to harvest on Farm Town on FB?
...Doesn't the man sitting next to me at Panera realize he's breathing so loud?
...Can't I last an entire evening wearing heels?
...Did I wear flip flops on a rainy day?
...Does Benedryl make me hyper, instead of sleepy?
3 comments:
because, just because :)
Why does my heart go on beating? Why do these eyes of mine cry?
Don't they know it's the end of the world? It ended when you said goodbye.
Thanks. I'll be singing that song all morning thanks to you. You can make your own lyrics with your fabulous "Why" list! :-)
P.S. Why is the word verification "hoofest" when I feel like a big fat cow today? I just pictured hooves stuffed into my little heels. Sigh.
I don't know.
Post a Comment