Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jack-Jack!


I have started a new blog for Jack.  You can view it HERE

Again, the Caring Bridge Laurie started for Jack is HERE.  You may be prompted to enter Jack's Caring Bridge site ID - it is Jackmorton1.  No spaces. 

It may seem repetitive, but I feel like I'm sitting here 1500 miles away twiddling my thumbs like a still-carrying-holiday-weight-bump-on-a-log.  So to help out, my new main goal in life is this:  Get the word out about Jack and gather as many prayers and well wishers as possible.  So, tell me it's repetitive and I'll knock your teeth out, mmmmmk?

1 comment:

mp said...

cute blog that you made for him! i've added it to my reading list but maybe you can make a button for it, kinda like my button on the bottom of my reading list that says 'the kyle david miller foundation blog'. that way I can put it on the side real big. come on, you can do it. i'd do it but i have no idea how to do creative crap like that :)

p.s i've been outta town for a week and was missing my little blogger buddy.