Monday, June 21, 2010

Interview

I know, I suck at blogging lately.  I just don't know what to say!  Um....it's hot.  Um......I mopped the floor today.  Um....I did laundry.   See??  My life has gotten so lame lately, even reading about my own life would put me to sleep. 

Sooo, for some reason totally beyond my comprehension, April asked to interview ME for her never boring always hilarious blog.  I know.  Me??  She's doing an entire series of interviews.  She has already interviewed her hysterical husband, Uberman, and I was second.  Next up after me is William of Poop and Boogies - he's like a blogging God.  So, why me?  Well, it's posted today.  If you feel compelled to read about ME on her blog...

Click HERE!

2 comments:

mp said...

you could pull of pink, can't you? i thought redheads loved pink. remember pretty in pink with molly, she pulled off pink, you should totally try pink again ;)

so glad jack did well with his chemo rounds. i've been keeping up with him on his blog. i'm not even counting down to eclipse next week, i'm counting down to his xray appt!

i always wanted a red miata.

Leigh Leigh said...

She interviewed YOU because YOU are in a small elite group of AWESOME!

P.S. My word verification is scrasm. It's like sarcasm so amazing it causes spasms. Scrasms.