Um...yeah. Hi. Remember me? I blog, a few of you read what I say?? Oh good, you remembered.
So...catch up in a nutshell...
Scott fractured a bone in his knee...I delivered two speeches to BIG crowds....Scott photographed his first wedding...we closed on the duplex....paid bills...school's out...Shawn's benefit was a success...Mom and Dad were here...Nikki and Shawn got engaged...discovered a new wine I love...applied for three new jobs...Jack finished round four....Jack had a hospital stay...had season's first swim...found out the IL's listed the property for sale...dreaming of new beginnings...
Enjoy the upcoming weekend...it's going to be a hot one here. Over 100 in early June?? What the WHAT?? Oh well, it's just another reason to indulge in a refreshing adult beverage. Or I could just have some iced tea.
2 comments:
You forgot to mention you quit the "Really?" job!! And BTW, you kicked that other Stacey's butt on Facebook re: her ignorant comment about illegals.
omg so much to fill us in on! you left major details out! when you have time, fill in the blanks.
we moved, just got internet access. i'll be back too!
Post a Comment