
Ok, I just took the Facebook "What Musical Are You" personality quiz. I answered the questions and it told me this:
You love so fiercely that it may be perceived as intimidating to some people. But you always stand by your convictions and causes. Nothing can stand in your way. You have few BEST friends but you are one of the most loyal friends they'll ever have. You are prone to being mistaken for mean or fierce when really you know that you're doing what's right. No one mourns the wicked.
Holy cow. Could someone have hand written that for me? It sort of wigs me out how dead on accurate that was. Sheesh. You should try it, all you Facebook people. See what it says about you...
2 comments:
But Stacey, no one mourns the wicked. No one cries, "They won't return." No one lays a lily on their grave. I'm going to start calling you Elphaba!
I did mine last night and I am Rent.
"You live on the wild side and aren't afraid to take a chance. You appreciate true friendship when it comes along and would do anything for your friends. You get into deep trouble sometimes on the quest for greatness but your loyal friends are always there for you in the end. You live for the day."
I'm Rent, too. But, I don't really think it "captures" me. I would only agree with the second sentence. I certainly do NOT live on the wild side and I don't think I've been on a quest for greatness!
Post a Comment