Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Things I've Learned Vol. II

1. Actual temperature means nothing. Heat index, on the other hand, means everything. Mr. Weatherman, don't fool us with your 95 degree BS. If it feels like it's 107 outside, then the temperature should read 107.

2. A two year old will wait until you are seated at a restaurant table before exclaiming at the top of her little, but well endowed, lungs, "Mommy! I have to go poopy! It's coming OUT!!". I also learned that other restaurant patrons don't find this amusing while digging in to their lunch.

3. My kids truly adore each other.

4. My son's favorite snow cone flavor is margarita.

5. My body has an internal alarm clock that goes off at 3:00 every morning. It's quite annoying, and I haven't yet discovered the snooze button.

6. I discovered a beer that I like. Like, a lot. Blue Moon with an orange slice! The orange slice is pivotal, don't even bring me one without it.

7. White frogs exist.

8. Abbey's hair is finally long enough for pigtails! And she looks smashing in them.

9. Cole is wearing size 10 shorts. And they fit. When did this happen??

10. Ignorance isn't something that you're born with. It's acquired after years of practice.

3 comments:

Karen R said...

Size 10??!! Holy cow.

mp said...

dude, take them all potty before you get seated!

pigtails? super cute, we need pics!

i've heard about blue moon with orange slice and have yet to try it. does it still taste beery?

Leigh Leigh said...

Great list! :-)