Ok, Miss April. You have me listed as number 2 on your tag list for this little exercise. On a side note, I would have preferred to be number 1, but I'll get through it.
So, as I have a serious case of blogger's block and I have no idea what to say when I stare at this blank white page, I'm going to listen to your tag and complete this little list. Here's the rule: I have to list 10 statements about me that are absolutely true. Here goes...
1. I have never been drunk. (Tipsy, yes. Buzzed, yes. Drunk, no. It's because of number 2)
2. I am terrified of throwing up. It's one of my worst nightmares.
3. I want to move.
4. It's been about a month since I've slept through the night.
5. I am envious of my sisters and their amazing sense of self.
6. I am self-conscious.
7. I wanted to be a boy and used to refer to myself as Jeff when I was little. (For the record, I am not going to follow in Chastity Bono's rather large footsteps any time soon.)
8. I have visions/dreams of upcoming events and they usually come true. (For the record, I am not going to follow in Dion Warwick's footsteps any time soon.)
9. I haven't been to the dentist in six years. (No, my teeth aren't dirty. Dentists freak me out, ok? So don't judge me.)
10. I listen to My Chemical Romance in the car every single time I drive. I never get sick of them.
Now I'm supposed to tag 10 fellow blogger's. Except I don't know ten people who blog. I know three. April, Leigh, Marie.... So there. You're tagged.
4 comments:
"Teeth don't die a natural death. You kill them." I read that on a ceiling poster in a dentist chair. If you'd rather not gum your food, or exist on Jello, by the time you're 60, I sue-jest you make an appt.
I haven't been to the dentist in a while either. Not because I'm freaked out but because I don't have dental insurance. So I'm cheap. I brush several times a day, floss every so often, chew gum (a dentist told me that helps), rinse with mouthwash and pray that the good Lord shelters my teeth from cavity bugs. I think Jesus is greater than any dentist, don't you?
Jeff - I mean - Stacey,
It's time to find a new CD. You're in a music rut, friend. Do you know how many bands out there are even BETTER than MCR? You're totally missing out.
Love your list!
i too can predict the future!! i don't have visions or dreams but a thought during the day, more like a day dream. and they always come true, well most always.
vomit is nasty so you are one wise girl.
Post a Comment