Monday, April 19, 2010

Inspiration!

Yay!  I have blog-inspiration!  Leigh did this fun little survey (collective groan heard round the world)...yes, another survey!  Oh shut it, they're fun.  And you are welcome to leave at any time, just don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out.



A. Area Code: 903.  And I always say, "nine oh three" instead of "nine zero three".  Why is that?

B. Bed Size: It's good to be KING, baby.  I have no idea how in the world Scott and I used to sleep in my little full size bed that my parents bought me as a teenager...but we did for years.  And then we discovered the glorious-ness that is a King.  And since I hate, as in HATE, being touched when I'm sleeping, a king works for us nicely.

C. Chore you hate:  All of them.  That's why they're called chores instead of joys.  
 
D. Dog’s Name: Sassy and Skeeter.  Sassy is a pig of epic proportions.  Skeeter is neurotic.  And they both shed enough to knit a lovely sweater on a daily basis. 
 
E. Essential “start of the day” Item:  Makeup.  Holy Moses, you don't want to see me without it.

F. Favorite Color:  Blue.  But lately my entire wardrobe is grey and purple.  So, basically I like the color of bruises. 
 
G. Gold or Silver:  BOTH!  
 
H. Height:  Um....5'5, 5'6???  All I know is that I'm shorter (and much squatty-er) than both of my sisters. 

I. Instruments you play:  I used to be able to play the piano and the clarinet.  Now I'm sure that both would run away screaming at my attempts to make music on them.
 
J. Job: Now that is the ten million dollar question.  Hmmm. Ask me again in a few weeks, as it may be changing. 
 
K. Kids:  Cole is 7 and Abbey is 3.  They are hysterical, cute, sassy, loving balls of yum.   

L. Living Arrangements:  In the same house as my husband and children??  I don't get this question.
 
M. Mom’s name:  Karen.  Nana.  Mom.  She's awesome.
 
N. Nickname:  Stace.  And I'm sure a few other zingers that I shouldn't say during prime time.

O. Overnight Hospital Stay:  When I had the kids. 
 
P. Pet Peeve:  People who never do what they say they will.  I can understand things slipping your mind, but do you ever remember ANYTHING??  
 
Q. Quote from Movie:  Did you know the human head weighs 8 pounds?

R. Righty or Lefty:  Lefty.  And I'm also ambidextrous.  All I can do is write left handed, everything else I do as a righty.  And my elbows are double jointed.  And I'm a red head.  I'm special.

S. Siblings:  Laurie and Nikki.  I heart them.

T. Time you wake up: 7.  

U. Underwear: Always. 

V. Veggie’s you dislike: Um...brussel sprouts?  I pretty much like everything else. 

W. Ways/reasons you are late:  I got up late.
 
X. Xrays you’ve had: Does a sonogram count?

Y. Yummy food you make: Everything I touch turns to yummy.

Z. Zoo animals you like: I love everything about the zoo, every single animal there.  I especially love that I can look at them and somebody else feeds them and cleans up their poop.  

That concludes the ABC's of me - what about you?

1 comment:

mp said...

great list, learned a new thing or two aboutchya.