CHRISTMAS SURVEY

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! And it must all match. Every year I do a "theme" for my wrapping. Last year was awesome, black, white and chartreuse (lime green for you colored challenged peeps). This year is red, black, white and silver.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I want an artificial but Scott insists on a real one. Guess who cleans up the mess year after year??? ME!
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I got a black wool blazer by Guess when I was a senior in high school. I thought I was the most awesome chick on the planet. That was in my Guess phase. Jeans and matching shirt, braided leather belt and shoe boots. I was HOT. I still have it in my closet, actually.
7. Clear or colored lights? Again, clear is my favorite but Scott loves color. The things I do for this man.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep!
10. Best Christmas gift you ever received? Scott always spoils me rotten, but last year he gave me a Swarovski crystal for my cabinet (I collect them) that was a little vase with a dozen pink crystal roses in it. As soon as I unboxed it, he leaned over and whispered, "Now you can't say that I never got you flowers." I was a puddle on the floor.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A gold puffy Baby Phat jacket, size XL.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation and How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the original)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I sell the crappy ones on eBay
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sweets
16. Lights on the tree? Yep, the more the better
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel. Travel is good any day of the year.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer, on Vixen, on Comet, on Cupid, on Donner, on Blitzen!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Wait till morning, greedy gut!!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The transition from Halloween to Christmas. What about Thanksgiving, folks? Show Thanksgiving some love!
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? All of it!
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Frye boots (size 8, black please), my yearly pair of Uggs (size 7, chestnut, black or chocolate), Vintage Rebel jeans (size 28), a Kitchen Aid mixer. What??? I dream big.
1 comment:
"I saw this on Marie's blog today. Since I'm a loser and have nothing to blog about, I'll post my answers to the Christmas Survey!"
Are you calling me a loser?
;)
Post a Comment