
After months of waiting, it was finally here!!! Our big Twilight Viewing Party at Brandi's house!!! The invited were as follows: myself, Leigh, Holli, Susie, Amber, a friend of Amber's that I don't remember her name, and Brandi. In honor of our party, most of us hand made our Twilight T-shirts depicting our alliances: Team Edward or Team Jacob, or in Brandi and I's case - both. We can't decide so we'll take them both, please.
My T-Shirt Back
Armed with my Edward Sparkles cupcakes, sliced red apples (as a nod to the book cover), and dressed in my t-shirt, I picked up Holli and we made our way down to Brandi's house with a quick stop at Wal Mart for some trivia game prizes.

Brandi and Holli took us on a tour of the house, and we all squealed like teenagers over each photo we found scattered all over the house. After the seven of us finished grazing on all of the yummy food, Holli hosted a great trivia game! I'm proud to say that I won two prizes, one Edward and Bella button for my t-shirt and one Edward and Bella key chain. I'm wondering if I can scratch off Bella's face and impose my own?? Hmmmm.
Anyway, after the game we made our way up to Brandi's great media room to watch the evening's feature presentation! What a ball we all had, oooo-ing and ahhhh-ing over our Edward and Jacob! And don't forget about Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle, James, and Laurent. Ahhhh. They're all so pretty!!! It was a silly night full of fun, good wine, great food, and super girlfriends! As I crawled in to bed at 2:25, I couldn't help but smile thinking of our sure to be upcoming New Moon Viewing Party!
4 comments:
oh man that sounds like an awesome party! you guys went all out!
i have matthew reading twilight now and suprisingly he's actually into it! who whada thunk it?
Oh man, no pics of the attendees? Looks like fun and I know you had a blast!!!!
Stacey - thanks for the great compliments! I am so glad we all had so much fun!!! It was really hard to take the decorations down, but I figured my family didn't want to stare at Edward every time they went to the bathroom...but I do!!!
Looking forward to next time...
I had SUCH a good time! Your shirt was A. Dorable. (adorable in two separate words means SUPER DUPER adorable). Seriously, I was very impressed.
The moment I walked into Brandy's house, my mouth dropped! It's just one of those homey houses you immediate love and the decorations and food were awesome! Loved your cupcakes, too! I can't believe I've never had red velvet cake
So So SOOOOOO excited for New Moon!
Post a Comment