
For each item choose your top or favorite – you can ONLY PUT 1 THING!!! Also, consider yourself tagged:
1. Movie: Of all time?? I can't even remember a single one I've seen prior to the one I just saw because of my awful memory that I've inherited recently. Um....ah.....probably Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2. Singer: This says singer, not band. So I'm going to say Beyonce because I think she's so fabulous in everything.
3. Song: Spotlight by MuteMath. Tomorrow it'll be different.
4. Regular TV Show: LOST. Mmmmm...Sawyer........
5. Reality TV Show: Biggest Loser
6. Game: Pictionary (it's best when played boys vs girls at a bed and breakfast in Taos)
7. Author/Book: Stephenie Meyer
8. Magazine: People
9. Animal: Ones that don't shed, crap on my floor, piss on my carpet (after the little ingrate has been outside for HOURS already), throw my trash all over my kitchen in the middle of the night...So to answer this question, none at the moment. I'm having a bad past couple of days, animal-wise.
10. Color: Red (I'm sexy like that)
11. Season: Fall
12. Weather: Crisp
13. Flower: Tulips
14. Holiday: Christmas
15. Recreational Activity: Reading (that's how I stay in such fabulous shape)
16. School: FSU (in honor of my Scotty)
17. Ice Cream Flavor: Moose Tracks
18. Candy Bar: Snickers
19. Restaurant: Oh gosh. This is hard. I love so many!!! Right now......Ra
20. Cereal: Special K Cinnamon Pecan
21. Beverage: UN-sweet iced tea with lemon. Who on God's green earth came up with the idea to put sugar in iced tea?? Blech. BLECH!
22. Snack: Cheese-Its
23. Car: My Yukon. It's the first car that I've had for 60,000 miles without trading it off and I have every intention of keeping it for a while and then I'm going to get another just like it.
24. City: Scottsdale (my home)
25. Vacation Destination: Hands down - Destin. With all of my family in tow. Can't wait to go next year, guys.
2 comments:
Beyonce Stacey?? Really?? I may have to rethink this friendship. I really really love you, but wow. Beyonce... I'm gonna have to get back to you on whether or not I can overlook this...
i love beyonce. my fav right now from her is If I Were A Boy. I do love her but I certaintly don't post about it.
Post a Comment