Friday, November 6, 2009

I love...

...crisp, clear fall days.

...sushi.

...to sing in the car, loudly.

...Smashbox foundation primer.

...latte's.

...Ghost Adventure's, and it's on tonight!

...going to the zoo.

...shopping for anything. Even grocery shopping makes me happy.

...my i-Pod and the songs on it.

...my Blackberry Bold. Without it I would cease to exist. Well, not really, but you get the idea.

...Uggs.

...to travel.

...to cruise.

...to fly.

...roadtrips.

...eating lunch at Panera with a girlfriend.

...eating lunch anywhere with a girlfriend.

...eating.

...sweatshirts and jeans.

...to read.

...babies.

...my babies.

...Scott. Even when he's a turd face, I love him to bits and pieces.

...my family. They rock. So there.

...driving.

...to drive Scott's car even more.

...that I got a fabulous pair of boots off eBay for $155 that currently retailed for $450. They really did. It was last year, but still. So there.

...wearing those boots and having people think, "Gasp! I saw those boots at Nordstrom for $450!"

...my hair. I pretend that it annoys me, but I love it.

...my girls Leigh-Leigh and SusieQ.

...reading Poop and Boogies and all the other blogs I follow. But Poop is the man. He's the, well....sh*t.

...Arizona.

...Mrs. Uberman.

...the old Christmas specials about Rudolph, Frosty, and the elf that wanted to be a dentist.

...laughing until I cry.

...spicy candles.

...wrapping a pretty present.

...surprises.

...giving surprises.

...my Yukon. And when I get a new car, I'm going to get another just like it. But new.

...to plan for something. Anything.

...new purses and shoes.

...being so blessed.

4 comments:

Karen R said...

BTW - you may want to change the ages of your children on the right side. I'm getting ready to do a little Christmas shopping. I'm so happy. First I have to figure out how much money I have left over from paying bills.

Leigh Leigh said...

We love you, too!

April said...

And I love you as well! I love your list!

mp said...

sweet list. i need you to shop for me on ebay. you should start your own personal ebay shopping business!