
I'm so excited. Guess what happened today? We booked our Alaskan cruise! We're going June 6 on the Serenade of the Seas by Royal Caribbean. We depart out of Vancouver, BC. We were lucky enough to get two adjoining balcony rooms with my parents. So it's us, them, the kids, Leigh, Sid, and her parents. SO FAR. We've got the invite out to some others as well - so we'll see if they come. Like my Grandma, some other friends of mom, a few of my aunts and uncles. So we'll see if anyone joins us.
Scott and I were lucky to do a similar cruise out of Seattle on Princess about 4 years ago. It was fabulous. We had such a great time. I can't even wait until we get to go again. And this time it's going to be even better with everyone involved.
Yay! Go us.
PS - Still sticking to the diet/excercise! I'm anxious to weigh myself tomorrow morning. I'll let you know how it goes. I can tell a difference in my energy levels already. I feel great all day long. Maybe I won't be as cranky to everyone. Wouldn't that be great? I'm sure those who know me are enthusiastically nodding their heads right now...
2 comments:
Whoo Hoo how cool! You guys are going to have so much fun!
how did the weigh in go?
Woo hoo! 144 days!
Post a Comment