Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Too much television, anyone??

Conversation between Cole and I tonight:

Setting: Kitchen. Washing dinner dishes.

Enter Cole

C: Hey Mom, do you have any unused jewelery or wedding rings?
M: Um...maybe....why?
C: Because, did you know that you can sell it and get cash - fast!!??
M: Um....no. I guess I didn't know that.
C: All you have to do is go to cashforgold.com
M: Thanks. (Trying my hardest not to laugh) I'll remember that...

Exit Cole

4 comments:

Leigh Leigh said...

I just read this outloud to Sid and we laughed and laughed! Cole says the darndest things and that's why I love him! (well, that's not the ONLY reason)

Karen R said...

That is so funny. That kid watches way too much TV. Do you have any unused wedding rings?? That's priceless.

Bobbie Brodsgaard said...

Got a little entrepreneur on your hands, don't ya! Better lock up your unused wedding rings. Mommma B

mp said...

that's hilarious. "they even send you a prepaid enevelope you get a check in the mail just weeks after!"