Wednesday, December 24, 2008

All Is Calm...All Is Bright...


We just finished up our Christmas Eve evening. We had Scott's parents over to our house, along with Jimmy, Chantell and Sydney. We had a spread of different munchies and we all snacked and drank while the kids played. It really was a nice evening. I hope all of you are enjoying some good cheer right now, and knowing all of you like I do - I'm sure that you are.

Now that the kids are sound asleep and the last present was finally wrapped and placed under the tree, I can actually sit down and relax a bit before I head off to bed. Santa won't come if we're awake, you know. However, Scott and Jim are playing some shoot-em-up game on X-Box right now, so I wouldn't exactly say that I have a lot of quiet, but at least I'm full of peace.

Except for my fingers. They are on fire. Literally. Those damn jalapeno poppers!! I don't know what in the world, but I guess that I have microscopic cuts on the backs of my fingers that let the jalapeno juice seep in. Holy Mother of Moses! It's like a thousand little needles are jabbing me from the inside out. Sounds pleasant, doesn't it? Well, it isn't. I wonder what in the world I did wrong???
So, in case I don't post before tomorrow...
A Merry Christmas To All, And To All A Goodnight!!

No comments: