Saturday, December 13, 2008

GOT HIM!


We came home from Austin this afternoon - we had a loverly time, by the way.


But the entire little blissful getaway was overshadowed by my incredible joy at the gift that I found under my bed.


That little ingrate, that filthy disease carrying monster, the very reason I lost over four hours of precious sleep Thursday night had met his maker.


That's right folks, ding dong the mouse is dead!


I'm so excited to go to sleep tonight knowing that my stalker is gone forever.


Know what I'm doing right now? My mouse is dead happy dance.

3 comments:

Leigh Leigh said...

Yeeee haw! Glad you got him!

Karen R said...

I expected Leigh to chastise you for killing the varmint and not making him your next pet. I'm not the best person to handle those things. I remember sorting laundry in the basement in Michigan and I had you downstairs with me. You were about 8 months old. I saw a dead mouse and went screaming up the steps and left you sitting there. Yep. Mother of the Year. That's me.

Stacey said...

Oh no, Mom. Leigh is a card-carrying member of the She Woman Mouse Haters Club. She brings new meaning to the word "terrified" when it comes to mice. Seriously. I've seen it myself. She may be an animal lover, but she doesn't consider mice animals. And I agree 100%.