And was I sensible and wore nice comfortable shoes either time I was there? No. I wore really cute ballet flats that are so sore on my heels I have to wear two band-aids to pad them. And I wore them both days. But they're cute!
So, my feet hurt. I have matching blisters on both pinkey toes. I have identical rub spots on the backs of both heels. My toenails are sore to the touch. Yes, its truly a beautiful site.
Holly, Paula and I went to Northpark for a marathon of shopping on Friday in
order to get ready for our trip. We shopped till we dropped. Literally. Oh, but we had such a great time. I got a drop dead gorgeous pair of high heeled black boots with buckles that are so pretty I almost slept with them that evening. Then I got a cute poofy sleeved sweater and a color block silk blouse.Sunday morning I woke up to find a text from Lindsay that she sent at 6:40 am. All it said was, "Shopping?????". Ummmm, let me think about it
Ridiculously happy, we returned home with our packages.
What a great weekend...
4 comments:
Love the boots. Love them, love them, love them. Maybe you'll let me sleep with them when you come visit?
fun! dillard's rocks!
Bet you were glad we moved the haunted house to this weekend!
Love love love all the boots. You will be fabulous!
Your Northpark stories, for some reason, made me get all giddy for Christmas! Maybe because they always decorate so pretty for the holidays?
I miss Northpark. What a mall! And I absolutely love the boots and booties. They're perfect. You had better take pictures with you in them while in Scottsdale, missy, or you're in big trouble. Coal in your Christmas stocking and everything.
Mom
Post a Comment