
The kids and I are going to AZ for Thanksgiving!! Woo Hoo!!! I'm so EXCITED!
I got an email that I normally ignore from Travelocity, same as I do almost every morning. Sale! Fly to Egypt from $199! Fly to Mexico from $99. See, they never advertise where I actually want to go. Until yesterday. Fly from DFW to Phoenix from $207! Yes, it actually said that. I about croaked. See, I have been wanting to go out there for Thanksgiving with the kids because Scott and his brother are driving to Tallahassee, FL to watch the FSU Seminoles play the Florida Gators at home Thanksgiving morning and I was going to be all alone all weekend. Oh, and we're having our family celebration the weekend before, so don't fret.
ANYWAY! I have been checking and checking and flights have been a whopping and ridiculous $360. That's per person, my friends. And I need three. No can do. Until yesterday morning, that is. So again, I clicked on the email to read the details. It included travel over Thanksgiving weekend! I ran the times and poof! Up came flights on American - nonstop flights - for $212!. $212!!!! That's unheard of! That's amazing! That's what I'm doing on Thanksgiving! I called Scott to run it by him and of course he said that I should do it - so I am! Flights are booked and the kiddos and I fly out early Thanksgiving morning and land in sunny AZ at 10:00 AM. We don't come home until Monday morning. And what's even better is that Mom and Dad will be there also. We're going to have so much fun and I'm already so excited I am going to pee myself.
2 comments:
back the truck up! i need to get up on travelocity and see about visiting my waco peeps! what a great deal!
Yah!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment