I received this questionnaire email from Mom. You know the ones. You're supposed to fill in the questions and forward it to everyone that you know. So, to save everyone a step:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Princess Caroline Grimaldi of Monaco (Stacey Caroline). My grandma's maiden name is Gimaldi and we're seriously related. No joke.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Three days ago.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR OWN HANDWRITING? Not so much
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey or Tuna. Is tuna a lunch meat?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, two. Cole is 6 and Abbey is 2. They are so cute they make your eyes hurt looking at them.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I rock.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sort of like the old saying, If I didn't then I'd go insane... So yes, I use it quite often.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell no
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? RIght now it's Special K cinnamon and pecan. Did I spell cinnamon right? I have crappy Windows Vista and I can't get it to spell check anything.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I wear Uggs all winter and flip flops all summer. What ties??
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'll take you down.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? There is no such thing as un-favorite ice cream
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? What they're wearing. I'll remember it till the day I die, even if I only met the person for a matter of seconds. But I won't remember your name until I've met you about seven or eight times. Shallow? Probably.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE THING YOU LIKE LEAST ABOUT YOURSELF? My round face. Not my actual face, but it's shape. I think my actual face is cute.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mom, Dad, Nikki, Laurie, Jack, Zac, Grandma. Pretty much everyone on my side that doesn't live with me.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure
19. WHAT S YOUR FIRST THOUGHT WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? God I hate working.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Goldfish crackers
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Cole playing a motocross game on X Box and him singing along with the background music
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Christmas and Thanksgiving. That translates to pine trees and spicy candles
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Coach Jeremy Todd, he's Cole's football coach. No, we aren't having an affair.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She's my mommy! She rocks.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Cole's football games
27. HAIR COLOR? Naturally red, but I color it a different red with blond highlights. I'm thinking of going darker
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel. Except if I'm crying and then they turn crazy bright green. It's creepy, actually. Maybe I'm actually a fairy or something.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Seafood. Namely grilled crab legs from Pompano Joe's in Destin, FL.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I DETEST scary movies. So, guess which one I prefer.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Sex and the City. I cried about seventeen times.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? I'm home for the day and it's cold out. A navy blue David Letterman Late Show sweatshirt that my bestest bud Leigh got me from NYC. Her and her husband were actually chosen for tickets and got to see him last Christmas.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer because of flip flops and winter because of Uggs
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who's giving them...
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything chocolate. Or apple pie. Or cheesecake. Really any dessert.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My finger. It's in my laptop
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Biggest Loser. What a bunch of crybabies this season. Seriously!
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids laughing with each other, my favorite music
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Who? I'm not that old.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Alaska or Hawaii. I don't know which is actually the farthest and I don't feel like looking it up
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm double jointed in my elbows. What a useless talent. Oh, and I'm quite the party planner, thank you.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Flint, MI
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Any
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 4:40 PM Central time
2 comments:
Okay, I posted a questionnaire yesterday. You posted one today before you even saw my blog. I'm wearing my David Letterman sweatshirt right now, you are wearing yours right now. I'm reading Charlaine Harris, you're reading Charlaine Harris.
I learn something new every day. Like the fact that you're double jointed in your elbows. How did I miss that? I guess it would come in handy if you wanted to smack someone behind you. And yes, we are related to the Grimaldi's of Monaco as well as Princess Grace Kelly. Betcha didn't know that, did you?
Post a Comment