So, this year I have a few wants. I promise to leave you cookies and a carrot for Rudolph if you can make anything happen. Although, don't the other deer get jealous of people leaving just Rudolph a carrot? I mean, they do just as much work as he does, right? So maybe I should leave nine carrots, that way everyone gets one and there won't be any sibling rivalry. Anyway, back to my list. This year I want to spend Christmas with my family. And I'm not sure if I can. There's this little tiny thing called money, and with how slow building has been lately, it's something that I don't have a ton extra of. Or any extra of, really. The kids are covered, no worries there, but being able to travel...I don't know! And it stinks. I'm not sure if we are going to be able to go to Arizona this year like we normally do. So, do you think you can manage that for me? Or maybe we can work together and make it happen? I'm totally up for a compromise, and I'm very flexible. Really any way you can make it happen is OK with me. Now, next on the list is business. We are very lucky to be starting on a new house next week...but as you obviously know (because you see everything, right?), one just isn't enough. We need another. So, maybe could you leave me a new customer in my stocking? I promise to treat it really nice, so you don't need to worry about leaving it with me. And last, can you bring me back Scott's smile? You know the one I'm talking about. Not the one that he flashes now a days, I mean the one that reaches his eyes. I haven't seen it much since all of this hullabaloo started back in June, and I miss it terribly. So, see? Just three little things. I have total confidence that you can make it happen.
Thanks a bunch. And tell everyone "holla!" for me.
Love, Stacey
1 comment:
aww i love your list. you should print it out and take it to santa's mailbox. i'm not sure if santa gets on blogger. but who knows, maybe he does!
Hope AZ works out for yall!
Post a Comment