Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Seinfeld Blog



Yesterday I finished my latest book, How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire. It was so funny, and it's part of a series - so I can get my vampire fix until Breaking Dawn comes out August 2nd. I know, strange - but whatever. You're just jealous.

Mom "recommended" a book for me to read called, The Shack. I called to ask her about it and discovered that she was giving me a recommendation under false pretenses. She hasn't ever read the book! I told her that's not what a recommendation is!! That's like going to a restaurant and telling someone, "You've GOT to try their lasagna, it's the best!" "Oh! Sounds great. You've had it?" "No!".

Too funny.

I asked Cole what he wanted to do for his birthday tomorrow - if he wanted to go out, maybe Olive Garden (he loves their bread sticks), and he said that he'd rather "stay in and order a pizza". Is that a hint that we drag our kids out to dinner a little too often?? Oh well, pizza still beats cooking any day.

Last night was a normal evening, actually it was totally boring. Nothing happened. Literally.

So this is my first blog about nothing. My Seinfeld Blog.

No comments: