Friday, July 25, 2008

TGIF




It's Friday! I'm so sick of being in the office, I could spit.

Is there a technical term for the agony my arm is in?? I think it's called Wii Elbow. Jeez.

We had a pretty quiet night last night. More of the same, which now includes a rousing match of Wii. I got so mad last night because I could NOT beat Scott, no matter how hard I tried. It was so infuriating. And I was actually sweating, jumping around, swinging my arm as hard as I could while he was just sitting on the couch, barely flicking his Wii stick, laughing at me. It was basically cheating, in my opinion. If you're going to play, get off your ass and play right. That's probably why it said that his Wii fitness age was 65. So take that, muscle head.

We got Cole's new dirt bike bedding on and the Cars room taken away. He also had us put away his bed gate that keeps him from rolling out because, "six year olds don't need it", according to him. He also said that six year olds are really like grown ups. Maybe he got it confused with the fact that his dad - who is a grown up - usually acts like he's six?? Just a theory.

Abbey was just Abbey, strutting around the house like a little bulldog, hollering at anyone who gets in her way. Butch did say it best about Abbey once. He said that she's going to be the President or a principal, because either way she's going to be in charge. So true.

Mom and Dad get here tonight!! Yay!! Can't wait. Woo Hoo!!

No comments: