Busy evening last night!! Cole had karate from 3:45 - 4:45 and then football from 6:00 - 7:15. I took him to karate and he did so good. He totally rocks over all the other kids. They have no coordination and don't have a ballsy holler like he does. Then I got to watch the first half hour of football. It was pretty cute. I am happy to say that they are pretty easy on the kids. Most of the time the boys are tackling each other and playing and not really listening to the coaches. Yes, coaches. Six of them. Six coaches for flag football. And is it a total prerequisite that they have to wear those hideous Oakley wrap-around sunglasses from 1998?? What were they called? Anyway. Hideous. And why do they all have on oversize basketball shorts? These guys aren't exercising!! They're standing around hollering "Hustle! Hustle!" with a whistle around their necks and their beer guts pushing against their "Bearcats" t shirts.I had a Education Foundation board meeting from 6:30 - 8:15. Gayle kept Abbey Gabby until Scott was done with football, so by the time I got home Gayle had given her a bath and had her in her pj's. It sucked getting home so late - but at the same time it was nice. Only 15 minutes till the kids went into bed and it was time to relax. That sounds awful, but it was nice.
4 comments:
i hear ya on that. it's no nice that school has started and my peeps are gone all day. i'm sad that they are gone, but it IS nice :)
i long for the day my kids go to bed at 8:30.
I love that picture of Scott, back when he was blond. Sex-y.
And you know you like those chubby coaches in their basketball shorts. You love a man with a beer gut and you secretly fantasize about them yelling for YOU to hustle. I won't let you lie and claim otherwise without calling you out.
Too funny. I looked at the pic of the guy in the dorky sunglasses and thought "The Boz." And, it is "The Boz." And, if you don't know who "The Boz" is, then you can't be Leigh's brother Randy's friend. Randy worshipped "The Boz" in the 80's.
Momma B
Yes, Mommy B, I know exactly who "The Boz" (Brian Bosworth) is. He looks just like one of the coaches. Only the Boz is from the 80's and this guy is living in the present. Total goober.
My husband liked LT. He even had a lightning bolt earring. GAAAYYYYYY!
Post a Comment