
Scott was sweet enough to stop at my favorite place to bring me home my favorite salad for dinner. Chipotle!!! I adore their chicken salads. Yummy! He is equally in love with their steak burritos - but I had no idea just how much until today. He called me while in line to make sure that he got my order right - chicken, black beans, peppers and onions, roasted corn chutney, pico, cheese, guac on the side. He said that he was going to get a burrito for lunch and eat it there, then head on back up to the office with a burrito to go for his dinner. Exactly 7 minutes later, I got a text. All it said was, "In line again. Ate both burritos." He ate TWO ginormous Chipotle burritos?? At one sitting?? In SEVEN minutes?? Then got back in line for a third to keep for dinner?? Wow. I am impressed. And a little worried. You see - what goes in, must come out...
3 comments:
Scotty Potty might be his new nickname in a few hours.
see, i was gonna go and maybe try these burritos/salads but can't now without thinking of scotty potty. thanks.
OMG Stacey. We looooovvve Chipotle. I like the chicken tacos. Uberman likes the the burrito bol. We could totally hang out! Why do you live in Texas man??
Post a Comment