
We got an unexpected thirty minutes or so of rain this evening while we were packing up the Yukon. It was barely a sprinkle, but we got a really nifty rainbow. Not sure if you can see it from my cruddy cell phone pic, but I'm taking it as a good luck sign for our trim to come!
This time tomorrow morning we're cutting out of here. No customers, no employees until Monday the 25th.
Packing began when we got home. In case you didn't read in your daily paper what an amazing packer I am, I packed all four of us into one suitcase. That, my friends, is what you call efficient packing. I'm sure that I forgot underpants for Scott, pj's for Abbey, and Cole's right flip flip - but who cares?? It's all in one suitcase and it zips.
Abbey is doing better, she's still leaking from her nose, but she was more like herself today and she's eating (big surprise) and sleeping great, so that's all I can ask for.
Cole had a major melt down this evening. He wacked his knee on something and drew a pin dot of blood. Actually he squeezed his knee until that minuscule drop of blood leaked out, and then fell to pieces demanding a Band Aid. I told him no. I'm not wasting a Band Aid on that pin drop of blood, no way. Times are tough, my boy. The economy is in the can, gas prices are sky high. This isn't a time for extravagance. Suck it up.
So, my good followers, I'll post our pictures as often as I think to. Hope you all have a great week!!
1 comment:
gee cole, time for you to pull your weight around here and get a J-O-B, sheesh. :)
Have fun, be careful, can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment