I loooooove the rain. It's been raining for two days and it's just delightful. Not to mention the 70's temps we've been having because of it. Jealous? You should be. It's almost fall. Well, it is fall as far as I'm concerned. And why is this? Because it's back!! The Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte! My very favorite drink on the face of this planet is back and that can only mean that fall is here. And I bought a pumpkin spice candle at Target this weekend. That sealed the deal, there. So, welcome to fall y'all!! I will never say that word again for as long as I live. I promise. My fingers even twitched a little as I typed it.
Three nights now and I honestly think that if I don't sleep tonight, I just may slit my wrists. I don't know what my problem is. It's just constant crap waking me up. Last night it was Sassy barking at nothing. And of course I'm convinced it's SOMETHING. So I'm creeping around the house in nothing but a t shirt looking for the boogie man at 1:30 in the morning. I get myself all worked up that I by the time I finally get back into bed, I sit and listen to each and every sound and think, "What was that?". "Gasp! What was THAT??!!!". All the while my protective husband snores away, oblivious to my current crisis. And yes dear - you snored last night. So thanks for that, too. Even though I hate to, I need to take something tonight so that I can actually sleep for a change. The funny thing is, I have no problem sleeping on vacation. And why is that, do you suppose? Hmmm, I wonder.
2 comments:
Take two Simply Sleep. Soak in the bathtub with a good book (don't give me that crappy excuse that you don't have time - wait until bedtime when the kids are snoozing). Get a box fan on your side of the bed to drown out noise and put the kid monitors on Scott's side so he can still hear them (or give the kids a pep talk before bed - "no noises for Mommy, kiddos")
Okay? I know how awful it is. Remember those few weeks last year when I couldn't sleep more than an hour at a time? I thought I would go insane. Simply Sleep saved me and it's not addictive and it's perfectly safe. And I better get a check from Tylenol for plugging their product.
By the way, while I'm here, that Purity is facial cleanser. Love it!
i do that all the time! but i actually wake up the snoring husband to do the checking. you are crazy that you check yourself. yeah, adam hates me.
Post a Comment